Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hats and Hairs

Today was a great Saturday, including purchasing a new hat for me :) and cutting my hubby's hair.  Meaning I cut his hair.  It was, as he jokingly put it, a hair-owing experience. :P  I need to get used to the new clippers (the ones I used to cut my dad's hair were another brand) and remember which clipper guides I'm using so hubby doesn't get sooo short a trim next time.  Hubby took it all in stride, including various "oops!" moments like that or when I was trimming around the ears... (don't worry, he still has both ears!)

Bonding experience?  Yes.  Successful?  I hope so! :)

P.S. -  Regarding the hat, it's a super cute wool hat from Gap.  My newsie's hat is packed in a mysterious surprise location (this is very different from being lost) and I've been missing it with the fall weather now upon us.  Now I have a hat to perk up the ol' wardrobe.  yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment