Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Thankful for so many things - I'm giving thanks to my God and King. I am thankful for His sovereignty and His timing. I am thankful that He guides my steps, through the closed doors as well as the opened ones. I am thankful that I didn't get that part-time job I interviewed for, as I wouldn't be working as my church's part-time music director now if I already had that other job instead. I am thankful for friendships - new, old, and restored. I am thankful that God gave us music as part of how we worship Him. I am thankful for my family, both my biological one and the larger one I have as a child of God. I am thankful for good health, a loving home, a solid roof over my head, things of beauty about me, youth group still going strong, a great choir group, girls Biblestudy, God's unfailing provision of "enough students," parents that walk with the Lord, musicians who love the Lord and write music to praise His name, the amazing love and grace of God to me. Happy Thanksgiving, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment